Trilobyte™ Gen4 International
Our Cutting Edge Tactical Helmet Light for Advanced IFF and C 2 Operations
Patented optics and Circuits to Maximize Visibility over a 180° half hemisphere without battery obstruction
Advanced User Interface No Other Product Can Match
- A wide range of functions organized in an easy to navigate system
- 4 easily interchangeable output colors: Red, Green, White & IR (SWIR available upon request)
- IR, Visual, and Programming Modes separated to prevent accidental identification or program disruption
- Positive tactile feedback with unique raised position nubs
- MultiVibe™ Sequential vibrations tactically signal position or mode changes (not for sale in the US)
Patented group flashing synchronization using a highly encrypted RF ad hoc mesh network.Signals are secure, encrypted and tamper-proof.
Overtly and covertly communicate troop movements and operations without using verbal communication.
Ideal for immediate group identification, even in environments with high amounts of light pollution.
Allows users to record and playback unique flashing signatures which are saved into the product’s internal memory until reset.Signatures can be recorded with any external white or near IR light source, including sunlight.
Broadcast Group AutoSync™
Advanced iterations of the Trilobyte™ combine our AutoSync™ and Mockingbird® Technologies, resulting in groundbreaking flow and precision for in-field electro-optic communications.Custom signatures can be easily and locally transmitted between Trilobyte™ devices without any external tools needed. No other product offers this unique capability.
Send. Receive. Synch.
Unique Identifiers can be easily and locally redefined if needed to relay operational status or disorient enemy intelligence
Strengthened C 2 Architecture - Enhanced Situational Awareness
- Enhances data from satelite / aerial imagery, presenting a refined Common Operaating Picture (COP) that easily associates to in-field and elevated ground views.
- Safer and more precise Close Air Support (CAS) and Overwatch Operations
- Inter-operable with existing Command and Control Battle Command Systems.
- Functions independently from other systems and will continue to operate even if digital technology is compromised.